AMBER ALERTS

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Missing Person's.....Updates, please? By Stephanie Almaguer

Good evening everyone.... I have done A LOT of missing children / adult readings on my blog...and was wondering if ANYONE of them have been found, so I can update on their status - found.  I've been really busy lately & will soon be working FT again; hence- even busier..... I just don't have time to google them all and get updates, so thought I'd make a posting on my blog....and hopefully someone will come across it and no the status of someone who've I've posted on.  Thanks for your time - Have a great evening....(Please, post your comment here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed