AMBER ALERTS

Monday, September 17, 2012

AVERY WORKMAN~ Missing Colorado Teen By: Stephanie Almaguer

Here's the missing young girls Poster.  As soon as I can "work" her case, I will post it on here.  I just wanted to get her missing poster "out to the public".  I will say- My first "thought" when reading this was someone she worked with may be involved....But until I really work this case, I'm not sure..... :(











------------------9/17/2012 (late) or early 9/18/2012...However you see it :)
She's alive..YEA!.I just know it..zi think we're looking for a rebellious teen and older man - Look North/NW - she left willingly / secretly....Here's my written reading below.


2 comments:

  1. Everytime you post, I just say wow every time. Have you not read on this young girl? You are dead on! She needs a long grounding..... Here's the link - http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21583873/avery-workman-missing-elbert-county-teen-found-safe#ixzz279RGe0ug

    Good job steph...No, great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, Steph, you give me chills. You really do have a gift. Stop doubting your instincts! I know, easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed