AMBER ALERTS

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Missing 2 year old from Newaygo, CO - Amber Rose

Another....  :(      I do believe this baby honestly wondered away from her home, on her own.   I STILL SEE HER ALIVE AND TIME IS ESSENTIAL!

Look for her, please, because she hasn't wondered to far from her home, less than a 2 miles (at this point)   I'm seeing a south direction, maybe southeasterly?   I'm seeing a wooded area, but do not think she's deep in the woods........ I will see what else I can pick up ASAP

2 comments:

  1. Steph, She was found and you were correct. I hope that one day your efforts are truly noticed and appreciated. Here's a link to the article where she was found. God Bless You! Jacy- http://www.woodtv.com/news/michigan/3-year-old-amber-rose-smith-missing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- A good ending is great for a change!

      Delete

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed