AMBER ALERTS

Monday, April 23, 2012

2012 Annual Waxahachie Mini-GrandPrix Races - CNB rules the track, again!


This is one of favorite days of the year....I get to watch my brother, Roby Cagle w/his son, (my nephew) Justin Cagle, my dad- Danny Cagle, my brother-n-law- Wes Miller, and lot's of friends kick ass on the Waxahachie Town Square- "turned race track" for the day in the Mini-GrandPrix races..... This year was no exception....other than some of their competitor's down right cheating and racing "dirty"....as in purposely ramming into the CNB cars, &/or whatever it took to try and "take them out" of the races because they can't win the races fairly. Well, they did a good job in taking out 2 of our cars this year (out of 3)......Yet, we still- with ONE car - received FIRST place.

1 comment:

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed