AMBER ALERTS

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cadaver's Needed in the Search for Baby Lisa Irwin - Update April 2014

Sadly, Baby Lisa can no longer be found in 'whole' :(   But a Cadaver Canine can still find her.... This will be the only way, I believe she can be found because no one is going to willingly give this baby the respect she deserves.
The police as well are not going to search any longer.
This area needs a canine.  I've pointed this place out a few years ago, but I now have further proof.
CLICK HERE for the map....




2 comments:

  1. I am the Internet radio show host that covers this case and leader of the Relisha Rudd Task Force I was wondering if you would like to do a reading on my slow live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog and having a little faith in what I do. It is by no means an easy task to locate a missing person using this ability.... but it doesn't mean that I shouldn't try. Regarding your internet radio show, yes it may be possible for me to do a live reading depending upon the time and day you are requesting.

    ReplyDelete

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed