AMBER ALERTS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Some Private Readings - (testamonials welcome here) : )

RE: Favor.....                                                                       Fri, December 3, 2010 9:02:27 AM




From:
S BXXXXX <SBXXXXX@xxxx.org>
...
View Contact
To:Stephanie Almaguer <stephalmaguer@yahoo.com>



Stephanie,

First, I just heard of what happened....snip......    Again I am sorry you had to experience this and I have you on my prayer list.

Second, (I know my timing may be off) but, would you mind doing a reading re: my oldest daughter? (Not Cxxxxx) I wouldn't ask, but I am searching for some answers and you have always come through in the past.  If this isn't a good time, please, do not worry about offending me.  Everything is going to happen according to His Will anyway.

Let me know if you need her name, age, or any information.

Thank you in advance,

xxxxxxx

 

From: Stephanie Almaguer [mailto:stephalmaguer@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 12:47 PM
To: xxxxxx Bxxxxx
Subject: Info on your daughter (I hope it's right).

XXXXX,  (I did this reading using the tarot, and visions / feelings I picked up on at the same time)

How are you?  Hopefully well.  The other (XXXX) just wrote me also..... : )   I can't believe that you've never seen or met xxxxxbefore, you being a Judge for as long as you were...As far as....., I will be fine.  When one door closes, another opens.  About your daughter, I didn't even know you had another daughter!  I only knew of xxxxxx......Interesting
Anyway, unfortunately, I am not getting very good information......I may be WAY off (I hope not, that's embarrassing)  But, I believe you are asking me about her due to her actions, and not her well being (health concerns).
I feel drugs are playing a role with her and her bad decision making.  I also feel the hands of a man playing a huge role....(a boyfriend) And not a man who is good for her.  In other words, a bad influence.  I am getting that you and her have always had "issues", but this time, you are more concerned..... possible jail?  laws being broken.....She thinks you are against her.....You only want her to be ok.  She feels as though you favor her sister more than her and ALWAYS throws it in your face.  She calls herself the "black sheep".

She seems to have always done things underhandedly, and always saying she just has bad luck....In other words, she doesn't really accept responsibility for the bad things that happen in her life.  (an advise and lesson most could learn from, including myself!)

Right now, I get that she is just in an emotional upheaval?  Miserable....Separated from someone she loves.....and she feels out of control at this  point...or that things are out of her control?  Is she actually in jail now?  I for sure am getting either she or her boyfriend have been arrested and in jail......
The man, I pick up he is older and very controlling.  He angers quickly; abusive mentally and physically.  He also seems to be a bit on the prejudiced side?  He creates a lot of unhappiness, problems, and misery for you all.  I am sorry - I wish I had better results, but I don't want to lie.....

I'm not even sure how to advise on this one....I get she won't listen, and you are tired of talking.  This may be out of your hands at this point.... For my sake (or sanity, Lol) I hope my reading is correct...But for your sake, or perhaps ~ Sanity as well, I hope it's wrong......Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.  If I "get" anything additional on her or something that may be useful, I will let you know.

And Thank you for the kind words.....and I hope that you have a GREAT Christmas and Happy New Years.  Stay in touch and let me know how I did in the reading.
Stephanie Almaguer
____________________________________________________________


 RE: Favor....                                                                     Mon, December 6, 2010 3::10:19 AM



From:
xxxxxx Bxxxxx <SBxxxxx@xxxx.org>
...
View Contact
To:Stephanie Almaguer <stephalmaguer@yahoo.com>

Stephanie,


Thank you for the reading on my daughter.....Once again, You are right on the money!  Amazing.  It is her actions; way of life....not her health.  Well, actually, if she continues as she is, her health is in jeopardy as well, or worse, God forbid. And yes, I have tried everything and to no avail.  I am just making sure the kiddos have what is needed.  I am trying to do good by her and just don’t’ know what else to do but put her in the hands of our Maker.  I ask for Him to guide her at all times and help her make better decisions.  If there is anything I can do for you or your family, please don't hesitate to ask. 
 
I wish you the best and keep in touch.
 
Good Luck
 
xxxxxxx

_________________________________________________________



From: Sxxxxx Sxxxx < sylsxxxxro@att.net >
To: Stephanie Almaguer <stephalmaguer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 4, 2010 11:42:29 PM
Subject: so sorry to hear
Stephanie,
.....snip...... I am so sorry to hear of your recent struggle.  The world is full of SOB’s.  You have proven in the past that you are a strong person; now you should call on those resources to get through this horrible experience.  Stay strong and I will keep you in my thoughts. 

Once you come through all this I hope you will be able to focus on the wonderful talent and gift you have as a communicator of two worlds.  I will be looking forward to that day and praying that you will be able fall in touch with Betty’s Dad and help her resolve some of the questions about his death.

Stephanie you are very special and I like to think of you as my friend.


Sxxxxx Sxxxx
sylsxxxxro@att.net
sxxxxx@xxxx.com
214-xxx-xxxx


From: Stephanie Almaguer [mailto:stephalmaguer@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 11:51 AM
To: Sxxxxx Sxxxx
Subject: Re: so sorry to hear
 
xxxxxx,

You're very kind, Thank you!.....Give me the name of Betty's Dad and I will see if I can get it done this weekend or sometime during the week.....I just did a reading for xxxxx, and need to type her real quick what I got for her...Again, you're awesome ~ Thank you : )

Stephanie Almaguer
 
 

Re: so sorry to hear...                                  Sunday, December 5, 2010 10:11:06 AM

From:
Sxxxxx Sxxxx <sylsxxxxro@att.net>
...
View Contact
To:Stephanie Almaguer <stephalmaguer@yahoo.com>


Leland - And No rush, just when you have the time. OH, and the other person I think you were picking up on Mike.....I used to work with him here at the Station, until his death.......Thanks

xxxxx Sxxxx
sylsxxxxro@att.net
sxxxxx@xxxx.com
214-xxx-xxxx

_______________________________________________________________________

                                                                                          
Re: so sorry to hear                                Monday, December 6, 2010 11:55:22 PM

From:
Stephanie Almaguer <stephalmaguer@yahoo.com> 
...
View Contact
To:Sxxxxx Sxxxx <sylsxxxxro@att.net>




Ok xxxxxx-  I got a lot of info.....and it was just flooding in and I found that I  kept having a hard time focusing on Betty and not you......I also had a hard time telling who was who that I was seeing / getting info. from, since you asked for me to do a reading on a Leland and Mike......I tried concentrating on one at a time, but sometimes it just doesn't work like that......I may have got some cross-over info....Like, some of the info may have come from Leland, and some from Mike, and I may get what happened mixed up......I am not sure...I was seeing and hearing things so quickly, it was hard to keep up.   It's also pretty late and I am typing this quickly, so sorry if there's a lot of typo-s! 

First, starting with Betty's Dad, Leland:  I saw a man, thinning, near bald - some hair on the sides perhaps. Country boy at heart, enjoyed the outdoors more than being inside.  He was either the 2nd or 3rd child of many.....like 7 or 8 it seemed.....I think he may have been the 1st of his siblings to pass away.  I picked up that his own mother either did or almost died very young, possibly giving birth, but  not sure.  I think there ended up being more bickering involving his funeral than normal, from minor details about flowers and details involving money from a will or insurance played a large role in arguments.   I Keep seeing a pearl and a ruby or red colored stone.......then I see a casket.   Maybe it's telling me that the Casket was pearl in color, because it looks like a pearlish, light gray color?  I don't know, can't figure this symbolism out.  Maybe it will mean something more to your friend, Betty....or even you re: Mike?  And then I see a white flower arrangement on top.  No, I keep getting that this pearl and ruby or red stone  had something to do with his wife or women in his life.....not sure why?   I only see 2 children....I think 2 girls.  I see a heavier set women, dark, short hair and then another with lighter , short curly type hair.   I kept trying to get his cause of death, and would get dizzy, as if I would pass out or just sleepy?  I see him home alone....but then I get the feeling of a surprise visit by a few younger men.....thuggish looking?  I think that Leland and maybe even the family DID know these guys, they lived near by.... I started feeling faint, and chest pains - I see a head injury too, maybe from a fall ~ but his head was hit on something or something hit his head - he was panicked......If there are question's about his death, as far as foul play - Yes.......I feel as though someone caused his injuries, but not within his own family......I can't tell really what happened, but he was alone and caught off guard.....I am sure he sustained some type of head injury, because I see blood on his head.....but I also think he suffered heart failure as well.. I believe his death was a shock.....not expected, granted his age.....it was still not expected........I feel he may have even been feeling a bit out of it for a while before his death......not thinking clear or saying off the wall things...Perhaps he had been ill or was ill?   Was someone Catholic, I keep seeing a Rosery?    I also keep seeing an old car, no, maybe it's an old truck.....I am not a car/truck person, so I can't tell you what this car model was.....just an old looking vehicle (looks like a truck) he refused to get rid of.........He had it refurbished.....he did it himself.  He hung on to items....not "hoarder style", but things that were valuable to him.  Did he wear a black suit in burial?  Also, I see him wearing black framed glasses, but they didn't look like black plastic, maybe black wire......but usually when reading, maybe, cause I see him sitting in a recliner with a lamp next to him, reading.  I think he loved hunting a fishing as well in his spare time......cuz I can see an old row boat and some fishing poles and tackle looking equipment inside of it and I see "trophies" on the wall of animals.  I keep coming back to the guys I see in the house......I think that someone showed up, and they ran away out the back door......I am trying, but can't seem to get anything more.

Now, on to what I think is coming from your friend, Mike......I kept seeing water.  I'm gonna take a stab here, and ask.....if something happened and he fell into water? I feel my lungs filling with water, as if I drowned, by accident.....I do not believe, despite his love for the water, that Mike was he a good swimmer or a swimmer at all?   I keep feeling as though there are some who are not too sure of his death and it's "cause".......as if person's on HIS side of the Family believe that his death reaked of foul play, but no real justification for this reasoning.  Well, I can tell you what I see ~ I see him in a boat, like a fishing type boat with a women.  She appears to be younger than him, and I believe is his 2nd marriage (he has children, but not by this women- who was in the boat with him)  It looks like to me, he loses his balance somehow while standing and falls into the water by accident......As far as the women, I see her doing nothing.  It looks like she's just sitting there, looking at him and looking around....She just kinda looks a bit panicked, but appears to never move?  So, I don't know about any "foul play" - but in my opinion, it was accidental, yet - she didn't appear to do anything to help him.  ?   I don't think his family (mainly his children) really liked this women and I don't think she was too fond of them either.

 I also see him giving himself shots, which leads me to believe that perhaps he was a diabetic, but feel as though he didn't really stay on top of controlling it very well.  Maybe this could of been why he lost his balance and fell into the water, but I don't know.

I keep also seeing racing, race cars, dragsters, etc......Did he race or have anything to do with it?  Don't know why I am seeing this either, but hopefully it will be meaningful to you guys...?

He comes across as a stubborn, set in his ways kind of man who wasn't good at showing affectionate type of emotions.......They were just a given.....as far as he thought.

I feel like some in the family are questioning exactly what happened?  He took medication, but I don't think he took it religiously.....this could be the diabetic thing also, but I feel as though it appears to be in pill form, from what I can tell....I am picking up that he too seems to have heart problems / or had a heart attack in the past.  I also see an old record collection and a watch. Perhaps these mean something to someone and they have them.....Items were in an old trunk.

This reading came so easily and so fast..maybe I was trying to rush?...that I think I may have missed some things or misinterpreted stuff......If so, I am sorry.  I don't know.....I am kind of out of practice and if I hit just about everything wrong....let me know, and I will concentrate in a quieter, more peaceful environment and try again...

Let me know!
Stephanie Almaguer

_____________________________________________________________

RE: so sorry to hear                                      Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:04:42 AM

From:
Sxxxxx Sxxxx <sylxxxxxro@att.net>
...
View Contact
To:Stephanie Almaguer <stephalmaguer@yahoo.com>


Girl you are good!  - First let me tell you that Lelands wife (Betty’s mother) was named PEARL .  Leland’s mother’s name was RUBY; and she ALMOST died once giving birth to twins; but she lived to old age. Leland loved to hunt and fish; once his boat turned over and he swam to shore; he was out fishing alone.  There were 8 siblings and yes, he was the FIRST to pass away. He and Pearl had TWO daughters, and you described them both, perfectly. And again, YES - There was some bickering over money and an insurance policy. Leland was recovering from a HEART ATTACK although he was able to be up and around. He always went with Pearl to town when she went to the beauty shop but on the day of his death he decided to visit a friend next door, so Pearl went on into town without him.  The friend was not available so he went back and stayed at home.  Someone broke into the house; there was an apparent struggle, Leland was hit in the HEAD with a metal dinning room chair and found dead.  Of course this was terrible shock. I believe Betty said that the cause of death had two factor's - One, blunt force trauma to the head causing hemorrhaging and heart failure.  And yes, he was found, and he was alone.
Betty feels the assailants knew he always went with Pearl to the town on this day every week and came to burglarize the house.  There was nothing really missing from the house; even the costume jewelry they attempted to steal was found on a back porch swing. 
No one was ever arrested for this crime. Betty has strong feelings that she knows who committed the crime but the sheriff’s deputy never mad an arrest.And last,  He did have an old Studebaker. He wore contacts, and Betty thinks when he did wear glasses they were wire framed that he used when reading the newspaper..
 
About Mike.... He was a xxxxx at the Station. He DROWNED, while fishing one afternoon with his SECOND WIFE, and YES he had heart trouble and diabetes. He NEVER kept his diabetes "in check", and in fact, once - was rushed to the ER from a diabetic shock, which almost killed him.  No one really cared much for his wife, felt she was using him.

The story she told to Police and to this day is:
They were in the boat fishing, he got a bite on his line, and stood up to reel it in.  When he did, he got really dizzy and began rocking the boat, at which time he lost his balance and feel into the water.  There was one life vest in the water, which she claims she threw to him, but that he was not conscious and drowned before she could get to him.  Weird thing, life vest didn't appear to be wet at all once she got help and he was recovered.  She was the sole beneficiary of most of his Estate and money - less what was directly designated to his children.  Other than the dry life vest, Police had no reason or evidence to suspect anything other than what she had claimed.  He was stubborn and at times very hard headed.  It was found that his blood sugar levels were off the chart, which could have caused him to get dizzy and faint....So...?  You saying that she sat by and did nothing, well - sadly, it confirms the thoughts of his family and friends.....Although, as she stated, it does appear that from what you saw, he did in fact fall into the water on his own....(accidentally)

And the race car thing is awesome......He loved the races, and in fact, did a piece I believe about one and I think .has an autographed picture.
 
We have not idea about the Catholic thing.  But I believe Mike DID have an old trunk full of records and other memorabilia, old news papers and articles re: him, etc...which his daughter may have
 
I must hurry and get to work.  You really hit the nail on the head with this connection in so very many ways.  If you should receive any further information or facts we would be very interested to know.
 
What is you mailing address?
 
Again you’re the BEST, and don't let anyone tell you any different.  People don't believe what they can't do or don't understand....Therefore, for them, it doesn't exist.....  I KNOW you have a special gift and should never quit sharing it with the world!

Sxxxxx Sxxxx
sylsxxxxro@att.net
sxxxxx@xxxx.com
214-xxx-xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed