AMBER ALERTS

Friday, December 23, 2011

Interesting.....But don't really "feel" this....Stephanie Almaguer

Below is one of the BEST Tarot cards in the deck.....Came up today for me......Yet, not sure it's accurate - It would be nice, but No....I've yet to reach all the card indicates.....I guess the day's not over, yet...?? : )

Hi Stephanie! Here is your Daily Tarot Card for Friday, December 23 

"The World card suggests that my alter ego is The Conqueror, whose superpower lies in graduation to the next level. Today I am free. I have accomplished my mission and feel on top of the world. I will enjoy the experience to its fullest. I have come full circle on my path to success. My job is done, my dream fulfilled, and I have them eating out of my hands. Accept and embrace the journey taken. It has served great purpose in my growing wiser and stronger, and has provided a sense of relief in that now it's complete."


(Maybe THIS is how the above happens today???? - Guess I better get busy! )

Hi Stephanie! Here is your Daily Horoscope for Friday, December 23
Try not to avoid socializing today, no matter how bad that headache may be. Your energy is just right for working together with those who are on your team to pursue common goals.
The Moon's visit to your 11th House of Social Networking helps lead you and your friends into the future. Don't hold back; even if your dreams seem unrealistic, your unrestrained imagination helps you to visualize what's ahead. Instead of allowing practical considerations to slow you down today, share your visions as they appear to you. You can always refine your plans later on to make them more concrete.

In The News - Stay Informaed