AMBER ALERTS

Monday, December 12, 2011

OMG - Radio Show Interview.....(I HATE the photo!)

I was contacted about 2 weeks ago & asked to be a guest on this Radio show....WELL- With everything going on lately - I completely forgot.....Next thing I know, my phones ringing, and I'm told we'll be on air in 2 mins. Talk about Panic Mode....I think it went ok though......http://ondemand.wolftalkradio.com/paraxradio/Para%20X%20Radio%20Show/Para%20X%20Radio%20Show%20-%20Stephanie%20Almaguer%20and%20Strange%20Dimensions.mp3

3 comments:

  1. The host was so friendly & easy to talk to, that he made me feel so much more comfortable....that makes a big, big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I think the interview went great! I thought you were honest & sincere in your answers and explainations. I'm so happy for all of your supporters. I know your heart.
    Love, Lesa

    ReplyDelete

Any comment which is rude, vulgar, or in anyway harassing or bullying, will not be published by the Company taking care of my emails and Blog monitoring. All opinions are welcome, so long as they are in a respectful, adult like manner. Thanks

In The News - Stay Informaed