AMBER ALERTS

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby LISA IRWIN Search Efforts Update(s)--Sam's Town, By Stephanie Almaguer

During the community search efforts @ the Sam's Town area, The searchers found a well that described images I'd sketched, YET, I never said the words "well" - just drew a hole of sorts, indicating water/hidden, ect.....I never related this to a well?....Not sure if the well has any relation to Lisa, but Law Enforcement have announced it will be drained on Saturday, Dec. 4th and searched.  I do feel, whether or not Lisa is found in that well, secrets within it may be found.....  I still feel very strongly about the cement slabs, however behind this location, near parking garage.....there's a hidden culvert, as I saw/sketched there, indicated to me by a searcher, Chad - (which can't be seen on google maps).....he said that it looks like my sketch, but I am not able to see it...dang, wish I could...He sent some pictures today, but with the brush and weather conditions, I couldn't see it very well.
 :(    Searcher's left at the request of LE after LE examined the well and said they would officially search the area.  So, I guess this is all for now......


  (PAT, NICOLE, AND THOSE WHO WERE FAITHFUL TO THE END, GOD BLESS YOU, YOUR HEART, AND YOUR LIFE.  I STILL PRAY WITH ALL MY SOUL THAT THE POLICE DO AS THEY SAID, AND SEARCH THE WELL AND SURROUNDING AREA.....WHETHER THEY FIND LISA THERE, OR SOMEWHERE ELSE, I PRAY SHE'S FOUND, SOON!   I'M SORRY THINGS HAVE TURNED INTO THIS...I'M VERY SADDENED.  I GUESS I'M JUST NOT AS THICK SKINNED AS I THOUGHT...NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MY OWN CHILDREN'S WELL BEING.  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED AND CONTRIBUTED TO THIS BLOG AND THE SEARCH TODAY - "MOST" OF YOU ARE THE TRUE HERO'S)


Below is a live video (webcam) of the search results given to me as it unfolded. Thanks




UPDATE:  VIDEO LINK: <object width="508" height="318" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/306460616038658" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/306460616038658" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="508" height="318"></embed></object>




  RESPONSE to some psychics claiming I've taken their visions and claimed them as my own....I didn't and would never do such. Nothing else I can say re: that. - I'm very sorry they feel that way.   I will post, HERE - results of LE's search, after it's conducted.  Thank you   ****UPDATE  June 2012****  


If you want to be different, try being yourself.

I know I'm not perfect. I can't pretend to be, but before you point your finger make sure your hands are clean.

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."


Stephanie Almaguer
"It isn't what you have, who you are, where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy, it is what you think about.”    

No comments:

In The News - Stay Informaed