AMBER ALERTS

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So- Now you know......Yes, my kids have the same ability as myself........(sigh)

okkkkkkkkkkkkk- Well, If ANYONE watched HLN / CNN.....& FOX NEWS - You NOW know.....My children have this gift also.....and my son played a part in BL - When I do a missing person's reading, IF my kids want to do one also, I ask them to just write on one sheet of paper anything they get. Sometimes it confirms what I got, sometimes it doesn't....BUT I NEVER POST ANYWHERE, their drawings, readings, etc....And I'm sure that most of you know why!   Well, after all the scrutiny and abusive behavior I'd received, it really upset TREVOR.......and when HLN asked me to talk with them, He asked me if he could please go with me, and let EVERYONE know - I wasn't "crazy or lying"....I told him it didn't matter and I didn't think it was a good idea.....But he was adamant....So, I decided - OK..... right or wrong decision, it's done.  That being said, I ASK, PLEASE- ALL THE HATERS, COMMENT ELSEWHERE RE: THIS IF YOU MUST- BUT LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT.  HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT, AND KNOWS SO MUCH AT HIS AGE...HE ALSO IS AVERY HONEST INDIVIDUAL, AND BELIEVES IN SO MANY THINGS, EVEN BEYOND THIS ABILITY....PROBABLY DUE TO HIS HIGH INTELLIGENCE.

HE WAS SO NERVOUS ON THE SHOW - BUT OVERALL, DID WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS RIGHT.  - Some will be happy for this - Some will  not.....But it is what it is & he felt the need to be honest & tell everyone re: his involvement - I just don't know.......?  I thought I would just let everyone know.... I thought it was brave of him, I only pray he doesn't regret it later.  :(  

I'VE ANSWERED THE CALL TO THE MEDIA WHO REQUESTED MY VERSION OF EVENTS, AS YOU'VE ALL BEEN WITNESS TO...... I REALLY, NOW, JUST WANT EVERYONE TO FOCUS ON WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.  BABY LISA, AND STILL, THE 1000'S OF MISSING PERSON'S ALL AROUND THE USA AND BEYOND.     THANKS

In The News - Stay Informaed